If a picture paints a thousand words, then a video must do millions!
This is why we’ve just rolled out a brand new feature that allows PTs to actually show their clients a demo video of any exercise in their Program.
We know this is one of the most requested features, and previously we’d been looking to create (or licence access to) a full video demo library.
But there were a couple of problems with using a third party for the videos…
Firstly the videos wouldn’t actually be showing you (the trainer) to your client, it’d be introducing someone new, and thus reducing the relationship building that you have with a client.
And secondly, there are always going to be small disagreements between Trainers in showing the correct form whilst performing an exercise. Trying to get everyone to agree that there’s only one ‘right’ way to do something was going to be nearly impossible!
So we developed another method instead. All it requires is for you to have already uploaded your demonstrations to either YouTube or Vimeo, and then link to them inside the admin area in The Workout Coach.
- Login to your account area at [username].theworkout.coach/
- Click on the “Exercises” icon in the left menu
- Find the exercise you want to show a video demo for, and click it
- Then in the right section of the page you’ll see blank field called “Video Link to YouTube or Vimeo”.
- Simply paste the relevant webpage address into there, and click “NEXT” at the bottom of the page
That’s it. Now the next time your client loads that exercise in their Program, they’ll see a small video icon by the info – clicking it pulls up your video!